Dv9000 is starting every 30 seconds

Closed
cappydv Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2010 - Nov 7, 2010 at 05:56 AM
 minnie - Mar 5, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Hello,

I have a problem. A friend brought his dv9000 which he refused to run (when you press the power is turned on the blue power led, then it is gone.) I took it apart and used the method by heating nvidia. greased it with a paste, adding copper and up. Now runs of 30 seconds, then starts again (of course, is a black screen). This is repeated. Please if anyone has any solution to this problem.

thanks
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 7, 2010 at 06:09 AM
Hi,

Did you properly close the laptop when you opened it?is power adapter connected to it when powering on?try this link which may be useful in case of overheating and also provide more information if its not the case:

https://ccm.net/faq/6492-how-to-fix-your-dv6000-dv9000-dv2000-overheating-issues

Thanks
cappydv Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 at 08:10 AM
try and compose, but exactly the same ... I press the power button turns on the fan, black screen after 25 seconds it automatically turns off and starts again ...
This is repeated endlessly ....
cappydv Posts 9 Registration date Saturday November 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 10, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 at 08:40 AM
now I try to start pressing the esc and it does not start again. the only remaining black screen .... (Not even on the external screen) ...
Nov 8, 2010 at 02:30 PM
I now have three times repeated the above-mentioned recording in the hope that something will happen, but nothing ... now, I seriously doubt that this is the graphics ...
Perhaps its a outdated ribbon cable, got the same issue myself as the laptop is turning on, all blue leds, including button panel leds are turning on and like that it stays (with a sort of connection but black/grey screen) and then shuts itself down after like 15-25 seconds. Anyone know if this can be of a broken ribboncable beacuse Im not able to power laptop on with the original Power Button only with the first button on left of the Button Panel beside it?

Know there was a post post about this but cant find it have searched all over the place. Thanks for quick answers lets hope this gets worked out, it's annyoing cus I have changed motherboard and all the other components in the machine so there should not be any complications. Only the cables I havent changed.

Thanks for answers.