- Acer Aspire zg5 - Blue screen. Wont reboot.
- Acer aspire laptop blue light on but screen is black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer blue light on but black screen - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop wont start up ! ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer laptop flashes from desktop to blue screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Acer aspire 5535 black screen - How-To - Monitor
This might be a problem with the hard disk or a badly damaged Windows installation. I would first try to reinstall Windows (google Windows XP repair/Install for instructions) if that doesn't work a replacement hard drive might be needed. I imagine you don't have the Windows XP disk or an external CD drive. So, any type of repair is rather difficult. I suggest you search this forum for instructions for loading Windows XP from a flash drive. Then you might be able to download an OEM version for XP. Sadly you might save money by purchasing a used model of this computer rather than repairing the one you have.