- Adminstartor pass word to reset my laptop
- How to reset dell laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- How to reset lenovo laptop password - How-To - Laptop computer
- Reset dell laptop to factory settings windows 10 - How-To - Laptop computer
- Factory reset acer laptop windows 7 alt + f10 not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Factory reset toshiba laptop windows vista ✓ - Forum - Laptop
depends on which admin password you are talking about if your talking about the bios password then simply remove the power cable and remove the battery from the motherboard and it will reset to orginal bios on restart. if your talking about the admin password on windows you could replace the registry file that contains the password with a registry file that has an admin pass that you know(hard way) or reinstall windows using recovery disks which shouldnt need a password to reinstall.