You really solved my problem but I have few more files and folders to unhide but the problem is you have not given me steps for the folders which have space in it.
for example If I have I folder name Bible Songs which means after bible word there is a space and the continuing with the word songs please let me know the steps when the folder or file contains space in it.
Thanks for your help awaiting your answers.
1. click start>>run>>type in "cmd"
2. type the location of your flash drive.. e.g. "d:", "e:", "f:", etc..
3. type "dir /ah"
you will now see the files/folders with hidden attributes
4. type "attrib [name of file/folder] -r -a -s -h"
if you're going to unhide files, you should type the whole name plus the extension (format).. example "attrib party.jpg -r -a -s -h"
if you have folders with 6 characters and above, type the first 6 characters then "~1".. example for folder named "birthday"
"attrib birthd~1 -r -a -s -h"
5. you should repeatedly type dir /ah after unhiding some files/folders so you'll know if they're now working or not..
6. now check you flash drive.. it should be there..