- Usb files missing but space still used
- Files disappeared from flash drive - Best answers
- Files disappeared from usb - Best answers
- I can't see my files which are not hidden ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pendrive shows occupied space but is empty ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to restore lost usb files? - Forum - Recovery software
- Usb files not showing but space used - How-To - USB
- Files missing from external hard drive but still taking up space ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
Try this 1
Try this 1
- 1) Click on the below link and download the file "AutorunExterminator" : https://ccm.net/download/download-11613-autorun-exterminator
- Extract it --> Double-click on "AutorunExterminator" --> Plug your External hard drive now.
- 2) Click on Start --> Run --> Type control folders and press Enter.
- "Folder Options" will be opened.
- Click on "View" tab --> Select the option "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck the check box "Hide protected operating system files" and click on OK. Now look for your files in your flash drive.