Pendrive not stored any data

Closed
yug - Mar 9, 2011 at 06:04 AM
 Logu - Mar 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Hello,

my name is yug, i have problem with my pen drive,i have sony 32 gb pen drive but my pen drive is not stored any data pleas solw my problem

2 responses

kristain Posts 69 Registration date Friday March 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2011 20
Mar 10, 2011 at 05:36 AM
It might be because some time Drive get bad sectors or some corrupted files try to format your Pen Drive

Step 1: Click on the "My Computer" icon on your desktop.

Step 2: Determine which drive is the Kingston pen drive. On some systems, it may be identified as a Kingston Drive; on others, it may simply carry a drive-letter designation. Keep in mind that your primary hard drive is the "C" drive and your CD or DVD drive is most often the "D."

Step 3: Right-click on the drive letter of your pen drive. Choose "Format" from the list of options.

Step 4: From the "Format" screen, choose the options you want for your pen drive. It is generally best to leave the first three options--Capacity, File System and Allocation Unit Size--as is. If you want, give the volume a new name by entering it in the text box on the screen.

Step 5: Click the "Start" button at the bottom of the screen. A new window will be displayed when the formatting is complete.
Hai
After formatting also i am having the same problem in my pen derive. please help me how to solve in this problem..