My laptop would not turn on and it's not because of the battery

Closed
bonez - Mar 19, 2011 at 02:22 PM
 Simi - Mar 19, 2011 at 03:10 PM
Hello, every time i try to turn on my laptop it says " <ital>we apologize for the inconvinience, but windows did not start successfully. a recent hardware or software change might have cused this.

if you computer stopped responding restarted unezpectedl or wat automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose last known good configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

if a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the power or feset button was pressed or if you arent sure what caused the problem choose star windows normally."

then there is 4 options safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command promped, last known good configuration ( your most recent sttings that worked), and star windows normally, and i tryed all of them but none of them work!

Related:

1 response

Some times if there is a problem in the harddisk, bad sector or faulty harddisk, you will get this type of message. if you have got any option in the BIOS to do scan harddisk, check it. Otherwise, search in the forum you can get some free bootable cd software which you can boot and do a scan to check it. eg: Hiren's Boot CD.

Next hardware need to be checked memory,