Cant access my i.e

Closed
de de - Apr 20, 2011 at 04:26 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 22, 2011 at 04:08 AM
Hello,
i just resently had the windows recovery virus and i seemed to have compressed the virus to a zipped folder.. now another issue asroused. i can not access the internet.. i click on the internet explorer icon an nothing happends beside the mouse and a hourglass show up like its going to load, then nothing happends.. if someone know what to do. please let me know

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 20, 2011 at 04:56 PM
Can you boot in safemode with networking and then access IE?
it doesnt work in safe mode neither.. it does the same thing. and i cant get online to download drivers or antivirus's nothing.... i just dont no what to do.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 21, 2011 at 04:06 AM
de de, do you have access to another healthy computer where you can download and save to a flashdrive?
i accessed my internet through my windows search but my explorer is still not working at all i downloaded a free verson of malwarebytes and the scan found 7 trojans horse file, i deleted them and restarted my computer, once i restarted my computer i started getting hiit by the trojan again. it has to be somewhere in my start ups, but not sure where.. any suggestions.. and i am scared to connect with another computer incase of this problem transfering to the healthy computer.
Apr 22, 2011 at 04:08 AM
To help you, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.

Open this link and download ZHPDiag :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

Register the file on your Desktop.

Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the instructions.

the tool created two icons ZHPDiag and ZHPFix (we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

Close ZHPDiag.

To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\Program Files\ZHPDiag).

Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

Click on "upload »

Copy the url and post it here