I lost my importance wedding photo from my memory card due to virus or other reason first time I plug into the usb drive I could see the all file then I cut some file from memory cad after few scone the all file was hidden
now need a way to get my all photos .
the problem is the memory card appear the contained file capacity but if I open folder there r no file
Pls tell me the solution
I got tired trying the following methods
1. Click on the Start button and select "Run".
2. Type in "regedit" in the box and click "OK" to start up the Editor.
3. Once regedit appears, navigate through
4. Right-click on Hidden and select Modify.
5. Change the value to 1 and click OK to save your changes.
USB is through by following above steps.
Am sure in most of the cases it works.
Other options for drives & usb:
To delete the Registry Hack do the following:
1- Open the Comand Prompt - Start-RUN-cmd
2- Finish the Explorer Task: taskkill /f /im explorer.exe
3- Check the following archives in C: a1.bat and autorun.inf Dir /ah
4- Change attributes -- atrrib -h -r -s a1.bat and atrrib -h -r -s autorun.inf
5- Delete this files -- del a1.bat del autorun.inf
6- Change settings of hidden folders like usuall ENJOY!!! Its done
Just go to my computer then click tools then folder option click view then check mark show hidden files then uncheck ,hide extention for known file types and hide protected operating system files(recomended)
try it hope its help
1. click start>>run>>type in "cmd"
2. type the location of your flash drive.. e.g. "d:", "e:", "f:", etc..
3. type "dir /ah"
*you will now see the files/folders with hidden attributes
4. type "attrib [name of file/folder] -r -a -s -h"
*if you're going to unhide files, you should type the whole name plus the extension (format).. example "attrib party.jpg -r -a -s -h"
**if you have folders with 6 characters and above, type the first 6 characters then "~1".. example for folder named "birthday"
"attrib birthd~1 -r -a -s -h"
5. you should repeatedly type dir /ah after unhiding some files/folders so you'll know if they're now working or not..
6. now check you flash drive.. it should be there..
Use this command "attrib -s -h -r d:\*.* /s /d", it will solve your problem once in for all. use the drive letter whichever u need to be fixed as the d: in the example
Attrib - r-h-s /s /d *.*
Memory card hidden files recovery command - Best answers
How to show hidden files in memory card - Best answers