Ipod 4th generation Blank screen

Closed
Caitlyn - Jul 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 1, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Hello,
I have a 4th generation ipod nano and it works completely fine except the screen is black so I am unable to see anything. It originally started the issue by the screen fading then completely went black after a period of time. I have tried to reset it but everytime i do i just get 3 beeps and the apple icon does not appear (or if it does appear I am unable to see it). Could it just be that the led screen needs to be replaced?

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jul 1, 2011 at 04:16 PM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.