Toshiba Keyboard Issue

Closed
marieT006 - Aug 28, 2011 at 07:51 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 29, 2011 at 01:21 AM
Okay, so I have a Toshiba Satellite c655-s5049. A couple days ago, this issue started up. I think it's the keyboard because I did a system restore in case of a software/update issue and that didn't work. When the Num Lock is off, it seems like the 4/left arrow key on the number pad is being pushed down, because everything scrolls left. And because of that, I can't use the touchpad itself to click anything. But, when I put the Num Lock on, there doesn't seem to be any problems at all (so far). I don't know what it could be, but it's just really annoying. Any ideas?

UPDATE: It is now happening when Num Lock is on, so I don't know what's going on. I don't know if the keyboard needs to be replaced?

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 29, 2011 at 01:21 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.