- Windows XP Registry help !!
- Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator windows xp ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows xp sp3 download - Download
- Windows xp simulator - Download
- Windows xp professional administrator password hack ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp - i forget my administrator password ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
You can take the hard drive out. But, you will need an adapter to connect it to the the IDE cable you have in the desktop. You will also have a problem with the drive jumpers. The laptop was set to be "Master" and does not have any of the special size jumper blocks needed to change it to "slave". A better option to to buy a USB adapter. They come in many flavors from a bare wire/plug that is used for a temp connection to a adapter box that will convert the drive to a portable USB drive. Good Luck