-
Registration date
Monday December 14, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 15, 2011
-
Hello,
I am using Outlook 2007 and have several email aliases set up, all with different outgoing SMTP servers from different ISPs. Recently I have found that some of my emails are not being sent, even though it looks like they have gone - they appear in my sent items and no error messages appear.

Thios happens without any apparent reason and to multiple recipients. I have also check the trash folder of the recipients and it doesn't appear that my emails are going into any spam folders.

Presumably this is a problem with Outlook but I have no idea where to begin looking for a resolution for this issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

2 replies

what SMTP servers are you using.

does it happen for all mail accounts.
Yes for all accounts and they use different outgoing SMTP servers. smtp.freeserver.co.uk; smtp.chiefnation.com
Blocked Profile
Did it work before?

can you telnet to smtp from comand? telnet smtp.freeserver.co.uk 25

have your ISP blocked you sending out on port 25?
It works intermittently so I am not getting blocked. I think there is an error with Outlook, or something may be scanning my emails on sending and removing certain emails. I have Norton Anti-Virus but can't see that doing anything. I have also disable my firewall and security setting are at minimum and this doesn't seem to change anything.
Blocked Profile
Have you tried disabling your AV?

can you run the troubleshooting tool within Outlook
Registration date
Monday December 14, 2009
Status
Last seen
October 15, 2011
If you are also getting problem with .pst file then get it done with scanpst.exe