Help! Cells to follow "Scrolling."

Closed
Stupidbear - Nov 11, 2011 at 04:14 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Nov 21, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Hello!

This is the situation that I am facing.

I have already freezed the required panes on a spreadsheet however I am trying to get a table to follow my scrolling up/down at the end of the spreadsheet.
This table will show my lastest status of information which I'll need for decisions in changing the information on the right half of the spreadsheet.
How can I create this table that follows my scrolling of the spreadsheet?

Thanks for your time in trying to advice my query.

Thanks!!

2 responses

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Nov 15, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Hi Stupidbear,

Excel provides two options for you.

Since I'm using a dutch version of excel I don't know the exact translations, but let me try.

On the top menu goto "window" (the one left of "help").
Here you will find the options: "divide" and "block header".
These options are nearly at the bottom of the menu, just above the windows you have opened.

Hopefully it's clear enough for you to understand where to look.

Best regards,
Trowa
Hi Trowa,

Thanks for the reply but I'm currently running excel from 2010 which seems different.
Could you kindly advise if my request could be carried out in Excel 2010 and if so, how can I proceed to work on it.

Thanks for your time.
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Nov 21, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Hi Stupidbear,

Try looking under the "view" tab, to find the option to "Freeze Panes".

Best regards,
Trowa