- How to copy and paste based on quantity?
- Copy & Paste based on specific condition ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Copy and paste loop in vba based on cell values ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Copy paste Rename based on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Code to move a row based on fix values and paste it ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Copy and Paste certain columns based on dates ✓ - Forum - Excel
try this macro (note: row1 contain headers and data only from row no. 2)
Sub test() Dim rc As Range, c As Range, dest As Range, j As Long With Worksheets("sheet1") Set rc = Range(.Range("c2"), .Range("C2").End(xlDown)) For Each c In rc j = c.Value c.EntireRow.Copy With Worksheets("sheet2") Set dest = .Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0) Range(dest, dest.Offset(2, 0)).PasteSpecial End With Next c End With With Worksheets("sheet2") Range(.Range("C2"), .Range("C2").End(xlDown)).FormulaArray = 1 End With End Sub