In this article we will show you how to change the default font size for the Twitter app on Android and iOS, as well as on PC.
How to set the default font size on Android/iOS Twitter app?
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap on the Menu key (3 vertical dots) > Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Display and Sound.
- Tap on Font size and make your selection with the slider moving it towards the right to increase the font size and to the left to decrease it.
How to change the font size on Twitter desktop?
Login to your Twitter account
On your homepage, select More and choose Display:
- On the Customize your view tab, there is a slider under Font size. To increase the font size Twitter, Slide the indicator to the right to increase the font and towards the left to decrease it.
- Click on the Done button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
- Twitter font size
- Twitter app font size
- Twitter font size android
- Youtube subtitle font size > Guide
- Change WordPad's default font > Guide
- How to adjust the font on WeChat? > Guide
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings > Guide
- How to unzoom computer screen: on Windows 10, Mac > Guide
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- Turn off tweet translation on Twitter: on Android, iOS
- How to view all your likes on Twitter?
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?
- Turn off retweets: for everyone, for a particular user
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Use Twitter Spaces: on PC, Android, iOS
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Customise your columns on TweetDeck
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Pin a tweet on Twitter: on iPhone, Android, PC
- How to block a user on Twitter?