Dell BT Travel Mouse will not work (Inspiron)

Closed
WakeTheShark - Feb 4, 2012 at 01:54 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Okay so I have this travel mouse for my laptop and it suddenly stopped working after I restarted my computer, going to bluetooth devices show the mouse grayed out and not the usual mouse icon I see (which is a red mouse despite my mouse not being red). So I first tried the obvious; remove the device and then add it again. But the problem consisted, so then I restarted the computer again with no luck. I then tried restarting the computer with the device removed then tried adding it again and again no luck. This has only happened every once and a while but the problem would have been easily solved with what I've tried. Any suggestions?
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.