- Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. recover your id or reset your password to continue.
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in - Guide
- Snapchat sign up - Guide
- Yahoo mail sign in with password only - Guide
- How to reset forgotten password on lenovo laptop without disk - Guide
You can change the date/time in the BIOS screen. Press the proper key to enter the BIOS settings during the boot process. Many PCs use the Delete key while other manufacturer's use one of the PF keys. When the CMOS battery is disconnected or goes dead the the date is reset to the default BIOS original date each time the PC is started.