- Where i want changethe date and time
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Whatsapp web time wrong - How-To - Mobile
- You have guessed too many times ✓ - Forum - WhatsApp
- Gmail time is wrong ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Lenovo power button blinks 3 times ✓ - Forum - Laptop
You can change the date/time in the BIOS screen. Press the proper key to enter the BIOS settings during the boot process. Many PCs use the Delete key while other manufacturer's use one of the PF keys. When the CMOS battery is disconnected or goes dead the the date is reset to the default BIOS original date each time the PC is started.