Accer aspire d255 whitescreen...

Closed
pisces87 - Mar 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 1, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Hello,

i have here an accer aspire laptop who's problem is whtescreen after a minutes. whitescreen varies depending upon the usage, sometimes when the laptop in standby mode it takes an hour before it got white but when i use it in gaming even movies it takes only a couple of minutes.

i turned off the unit and turned on again, the program cannot properly load because it white again... same result when you turn off and then on.. it needs a full turn off of 24 hours or more to use again..but same result when in use when movie.. but as i observed that i connected a pc monitor, the laptop screen is white but the pc monitor is still a good display. i can use it through the monitor..

any ideas are much warm welcome...
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 1, 2012 at 02:45 PM
If the laptop works OK with an external monitor then you probably have a hardware problem with the screen or its electronics. I suggest you take it to a qualified PC tech for evaluation.

Good Luck