- - Latest reply: jwhite1
Registration date
Tuesday March 6, 2012
Last seen
March 6, 2012
- Mar 6, 2012 at 02:03 AM
Hello,
hii m heena
i cnt reinstall quickheal antivirus 2012 even though I uninstall it frm my pc by controlpanel>uninstall>quikheal & also delet frm registery menu..
i got msg like
(you have already used Quick heal QEM/trial version on this system, click purchase to buy commercial license)

plz give me solution how cn I reinstall trial version ??

See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Tuesday March 6, 2012
Last seen
March 6, 2012
Thank you
You can reinstall Quick Heal if you want an extended trial period for more 30 days, when I had the same problem couple of months back I contacted their support team and they help me extend my trial by another 30 days. After the 30 days of extension I was fully satisfied with the software performance and I bought a 3 year license for my laptop. Since then it has performed at its best.
You can contact their support team at support@quickheal.co.in or you can visit their technical forum at http://forum.quickheal.com

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4560 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Hony,

There is one entry in the registry which you did not delete and that you will not be able to delete, it's like a tatoo and it's in the Legagy section of the registry. Sorry, but if you want Quickheal, you will have to purchase it.