- Laptop Won't Start (Booting), But Fan Spins
- Pc won't boot but fans spin ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
- Fan runs so fast but cpu is not rebooting ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Pc fans spin but no boot - Forum - Motherboard
- Laptop no display fan spinning - Guide
- Pc not booting fans spinning ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
Please don't open-up the computer. You are right in thinking you will just cause more problems. Your laptop needs the help of a professional repairman. The sad thing about laptops is that they sometimes cost more to repair than to buy a new one. A diagnostic can sometime cost as little as $50 to $75. Then you might be able to make a decision about repair.