Windows 7 Serious problems

Closed
Rupinder Singh Posts 5 Registration date Sunday April 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 9, 2012 - Apr 9, 2012 at 05:15 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 9, 2012 at 04:49 PM
I have Dell Latitude E5400 Laptop. A month back, i scanned windows 7 and deleted some files and data which i thought were infected, in order to clean my windows 7. But since i did this, my Windows is creating problems continuously:-
*Regedit and Task Manager were showing "Disabled by administrator" message, on being run. I downloaded Scripts like ANYTHINGYOUWANT, ENABLE REGEDIT, RE-ENABLE v2 PORTABLE but all these enabled Regedit or Task Manager for 2-3 seconds!! and again disabled!
*I worked with CMD to enable both of them, but no profit.
*I downloaded artificial Regedit Application and tried to enable TskMgr through it, but it did the same (enabled Regedit or Task Manager for 2-3 seconds!! & again disabled)
*I restored Windows, re-installed windows many times, but !no profit!.
And moreover,
*many good downloaded or transferred applications and softwares work once only. For some reason, if i uninstall or reinstall them, they indicate 'files are corrupted'!
*Installation or Uninstallation of any Software makes Windows to hang.
*A good Friend of mine told me, this all is due to Virus in Data. How can i clear all this?, help me healing all this, pls HELP
Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 9, 2012 at 05:18 AM
To help you and precribe a remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a system log.

1. Boot in safemode with networking.

2. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :

https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/securite/systeme/zhpdiag.html

(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message. Also clicking on the "hardhat" icon allows to change the language.)

3. Save the file on your Desktop.

4. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.

the tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).

5. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.

6. Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.

Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)

7. Close ZHPDiag.

6. To transmit the report, click on this link :

https://authentification.site

7. Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\Program Files\ZHPDiag).

8. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.

9. Click on "upload »

10. Copy the url and post it here

Best regards
Rupinder Singh Posts 5 Registration date Sunday April 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Will this vanish the whole problem?
Rupinder Singh Posts 5 Registration date Sunday April 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM
internet through mobile isn't working in safe mode with networking, what should i do?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 9, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Hi no, it will not "vanish" the problem. It's just a diagnotic log to find the problem.

If you can't do it in safe mode, do ii in normal mode.

Ragards
Apr 9, 2012 at 04:33 PM
Your method helped me scan windows, but i found nothing that changed, can you guess what could be the problem? Isn't it any "Driver" problem?
Apr 9, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Thanks Ambucias, But help me out, i am studying animation and can't afford any mess with my Soft OR Hard-Ware.
Apr 9, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Please read my original message again.

I have not given you a method.

All that I want is the diagnostic log. If you ran ZHP Diag, it should be on your desktop.

The log will help me to find the problem and tell you how to repair it.