Laptop has trouble coming out of hibernation

Closed
jdmfran Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2012 - Apr 23, 2012 at 06:37 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 24, 2012 at 01:12 AM
Hello,

I have just bought this Lenovo laptop this january and it was the worst thing I have ever done. I have been having problems with this computer since day one. The computer recently got restored by the geek squad and now when I leave my computer alone for about 15-20 minutes it will go to sleep or hibernate on its own and when i go to try to open it back up and continue to do what I was doing i get a black screen that says something like computer failed to come out of hibernation. It gives me a reboot option. When it is rebooted my wireless doesnt work and I always have to restart the whole computer for everything to work like normal again. I took it back to the geek squad and they said nothing seems to be wrong with it. All they did was take out the battery and put it back in and said its fixed. The computer still shows with the black screen when left alone for about 20 minutes in time. What can be causing this? Does anyone know what can be going on?

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 24, 2012 at 01:12 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.