Hided external hard drive how to retrieve

Closed
amar - May 8, 2012 at 03:22 AM
 SS John, ITS, Rohanpur - May 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Hello,
I am using windows 7. I have samsung 1TB hard drive. I devided that memory in to 5 different drives .4drives in to FAT 32 each 32 GB. else remain as NTFS. i did that because I want to see the movies in my TV. But while browsing internet i found a application called 'compuapps swissknife v3' to change max data at a time to FAT32. I downloaded that and tried to convert all in to FAT32 through delete partitioning process. But at last all my 570 GB is hided and I can able to see only 430 GB in FAT32 empty. All other GB of my collection of photos and movies are hided. It showing capacity of hard drive is as 430 GB in place of 1TB. But later on I found that application is not supported to windows 7.
And I downloadedd another app to recover it. it took 5 hours to show recovered files through raw search. But its asking me to buy the app to get recovered totally.
Then I found that the files are still in there. Can please some one guide me to get alll my GB in use.
I also tried doing command prompt way typing cmd and Ok
then typing -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* inplace of g I used my drive name e. but its giving me error as exactly { '-h' is not recognised as internal or external command, operable program or batch file}
please please help in this.
It will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Related:

1 response

SS John, ITS, Rohanpur
May 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM
First time you go to the option and select show all hidden------- options and unhide your
devices partition. Again go to the option and select do not show all hidden---- options

Thanks