When your ipod turns white.

Closed
kelsey C: - May 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 14, 2012 at 01:05 AM
Hi well um I was on the internet on my ipod and I turned it sideways then it froze for like a minute then the whole screen turned completely white. I went on some websites and nothing works. I tried pressing the on and off button and home and volume up button. I also tried plugging it into my computer and nothing happens. I wonder if the battery runs down, will I be able to turn it on and have it working properly? Also if any help on how to fix it .. will help me a lot .. THANKS ! :33

2 responses

kinghamza Posts 9 Registration date Sunday May 13, 2012 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2012 1
May 13, 2012 at 01:27 PM
Did you do a "hard restart" - sometimes this fixes things:
You can do a hard restart of your iPhone or iPod Touch. To do so, just hold the lock button (that is the button at the top of your device) and the home button at the same time until you see the Apple logo on a black background (you usually have to hold the buttons for around 10 seconds before this happens). You can then release the buttons and your iPhone/iPod Touch will restart.
Blocked Profile
May 14, 2012 at 01:05 AM
Hi there buddy i think your device nned ti restore if you tell me what model you have may b i can help you.