My hp laptop will not boot... [Solved/Closed]

koonpoon
Registration date
Monday June 18, 2012
Last seen
June 20, 2012
- Jun 19, 2012 at 01:34 PM - Latest reply:  Gulfbeachguy
- Dec 27, 2015 at 03:22 PM
Hello everyone! How are you doing!? First off let me say thank you for veiewing my problem.
Also thank you in advance for any help that is given, also let me say my english is not that good.

Okay so my laptop will not boot. It is a hp pavillion windows vista laptop that has an centurion 2 processor 4gb of ram. It goes to the "Microsoft Corporation" loading screen and stays there. What could cause this? How should I go about fixing this? Also if I restore it to factory settings will it fix it?

I know I am asking a lot from everyone and I aplogize I'm just frustrated. So once again THANK YOU for any help. Have a good day!

See more 

14 replies

Best answer
Thank you
I hope it will work on mine :) tnx jack .

Thank you, bebz 9

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1602 users this month

This doesn't work
It works!thanks a lot
jack4rall
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
December 30, 2015
- Jun 19, 2012 at 01:39 PM
Thank you
Hello,

Try this 1

1) When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the "F8" key to get

"Windows Advanced Options"( if boot menu appears, press "Esc" key and

keep tapping the F8 key)

2) Select the option "Last Known Good Configuration".

If the problem still exists then follow the step 1 and select the option "Safe Mode"

Let me know if you are able to boot into Safe Mode.

Good Luck
I got my computer to the screen to boot up in safe mode and then it kicks me back to the same error message:giving me the option to retry and once I retry it goes back to the same screen telling me there's been an error....ugh!!! So frustrating!!!!
I'm in your same boat
I was downloading bitlord and during download my laptop started to freeze (my laptop is an LG t 280 Windows 8) so I forced shutdowned my laptop and now it's not booting when it's very near to turning it says "restarting and repairing" and everything goes black please help
Hira > titan671999 - Aug 23, 2015 at 04:16 AM
@ titan: try to get win 8 installation CD and repair the OS.It will work for sure.
I have a Dell Latitude D630 laptop. It has power but turned off almost immediately when I turned it on and didn't boot up. I tried tapping the F8 key immediately before it turn off and that did the trick and it's working again. Thanks
koonpoon
Registration date
Monday June 18, 2012
Last seen
June 20, 2012
- Jun 19, 2012 at 05:17 PM
Thank you
Thank you jack for responding! I will try it as soon as I get home!