Nano 4GB screen frozen "Connected"

Solved/Closed
Rose - Feb 7, 2009 at 11:49 PM
 joe - Mar 4, 2013 at 05:43 AM
Hello,
My daughter who is 11 had her ipod nano (4GB) plugged in to my computer. We were leaving the house so she shut off my computer for me but forgot that she had her ipod still connected. The problem now is my computer does not recognize the her ipod is connected and the ipod won't work at all. The face of the screen says: Connected Eject befor disconnecting. the problem is she can't eject because my computer doesn't even recoginize that anything is plugged into the USB port. there is nothing wrong with the cable because it does recognize my 13 yr old's ipod. Help!! What can I do to fix this child's ipod?
Related:

23 responses

thank you so much you saved me a huge headache.
when Effing happy dude
Jul 24, 2009 at 04:41 PM
OMG man u are a GENIUS if thats how u spell it ;P
hi to the lady whose 11 year old daughters ipod froze dont worry it happend to mine let the battery die and then it should work . can u help me my ipod says its charging when I plug it in the computer but itunes wont read it so I cant put songs on it
p.s im 11 years of age to and my cord works in my sisters ipod so the cord is not broken and my ipod is 3 gen nano only 2 an a half years old and I cant believe it is stuffed can u help me?
Thank you very much for the advice!!! I think this error will appear if you forget to release the unlock switch before re-charging.. THANK YOU SO MUCH! =)