- Dell Inspiron 1545 Not Booting up
- HardDisk Boot problem of Dell Inspiron 1545 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Dell inspiron 1545 drivers - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 1545 bluetooth - Guide
- Dell inspiron 1545 administrator password reset ✓ - Forum - Word
- Dell inspiron 1545 ssd not detected ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
You should press F12 multiple times after you see the Dell logo. That should give you access to Dell hardware diagnostics and the factory restore option. This all assumes that your hard drive has not failed.