- Dell Inspiron 1545 Not Booting up
- HardDisk Boot problem of Dell Inspiron 1545 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Dell inspiron 1545 won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Dell inspiron 1545 bluetooth driver - How-To - Bluetooth
- Dell inspiron 1545 factory restore command prompt - How-To - Windows
- Dell inspiron 1545 factory reset - How-To - Laptop computer
You should press F12 multiple times after you see the Dell logo. That should give you access to Dell hardware diagnostics and the factory restore option. This all assumes that your hard drive has not failed.