LOST POWER DURING FACTORY RESET. NOW LAPTOP WONT BOOT. HELP !!!!

Closed
laceypark Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 11 October 2012 Status Member Last seen 11 October 2012 - 11 Oct 2012 à 07:24
 Blocked Profile - 17 Aug 2016 à 16:54
Hello,
I was in the process of restoring my Toshiba laptop back to "out of the box factory settings" and my power at my house went out and the battery died during the process and now it wont boot up at all. I tried to do the process over but when I get to the last step it gives me an error code.Is there any way to fix this from home? PLEASE HELP


3 responses

mominaabderhuman Posts 1 Registration date Saturday 15 September 2012 Status Member Last seen 12 October 2012
12 Oct 2012 à 07:06
I was in the process of restoring my Toshiba laptop back to "out of the box factory settings" and my power at my house went out and the battery died during the process and now it wont boot up at all. I tried to do the process over but when I get to the last step it gives me an error code.Is there any way to fix this from home? PLEASE HELP
Did you get help I have same problem