Registration date
Sunday November 11, 2012
Status
Last seen
November 10, 2012
-
 DezZ -
Hello,

i've a problem that my computer is unable to start that my cpu fans and all are working but the processing light is not working and the monitor also says that no input signal
so pls help me.........

3 replies

hi sir,
i have a problem with my sound card:
i had installed drivers but i cant hear sound much louder but i can hear a little bit of sound and i updated my drivers.i have also used additional sound cards (USB)is there any way to repair inbuilt sound card.???and help me to find the solution...
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 3571 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi jagath.manepalli,

Monitor will show this message when it is not able to receive any input from the graphics card or the wrong input for video is selected on the monitor. You can check these steps mentioned below to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Ensure the correct input-type (VGA, HDMI, DVI, etc.) is selected on your monitor.
2. If the input type is correct check with a different monitor cable.
3. If there is a video card in the machine, reseat (remove and then put it) the video card. (Note: before you open the system cover, ensure that all the power connections are disconnected and all external devices removed, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to remove any residual power from the machine).
4. If there is a video card and also onboard video, remove the video card and check only with the onboard video.

If the issue is not fixed by the above mentioned steps, reply with the system configuration of your computer (viz. Motherboard (type), memory (RAM), Video card, etc.).

Please do write back to us.
Hey I checked my monitor is on dvi how can I change the settings to VGA ??
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi Raj,

Prior to installing the Audio Drivers we need to perform few additional steps of troubleshooting such as checking the volume control and deleting the original drivers from Device Manager. If you have not performed these steps, please check the below mentioned link and follow the steps:

https://ccm.net/faq/6491-pc-or-laptops-no-sound-or-audio-device-stopped-working

Do reply with results.