Can not view folders on my removable flash [Solved/Closed]

fred - Feb 11, 2009 at 08:25 AM - Latest reply: jamesfly 13 Posts Tuesday September 11, 2012Registration date April 13, 2013 Last seen
- Oct 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Hello,
I'm facing a problem of viewing folders on my flash disk, but the flash space is showing that it is occupied
See more 

15 replies

Best answer
Shujaat Khan - May 13, 2010 at 08:36 AM
Thank you
well, here is the solution you would like, press shift key and insert the flush drive at the same time, keep shift key down for 10 seconds, don't try to open removable drive in any or when you see a open drive dialog box, then open win rar, win zip or any other file browsers but not windows explorer , also you can use ACDC image viewer , then try to find 'autorun.inf' open it, now you can read between lines starting from, OPEN= blah/blah/blah.exe or com, now you can reach to the virus stored on this location, well you are there, delete those files and folder including autorun.inf, ok, now you are safe to open your drive normally, if you still cant open , try using above software to copy your files, some times you can not copy all folders directly into your HD, so one way is to open folder stored into your flush drive then copy its files into your HD, after copying all the files format your flush drive, now you are done,

Thank you, Shujaat Khan 117

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1665 users this month

It worked for me... Great ... Thanks ..
Thank you
Hallo there,

I need help to view my folders on my removable flush disk the files can be seen and open on a Mac computer but fails on the other system.

I appreciate all your help soon.

Charles
bender2002 18 Posts Friday February 20, 2009Registration date April 13, 2009 Last seen - Feb 22, 2009 at 06:39 AM
Thank you
try setting your folder options to show hidden.
thxxx alot. .. helped
Thanx helped alot
thanks it really worked !!!
@ Shujaat Khan: Thanks for the tip, it worked!
jamesfly 13 Posts Tuesday September 11, 2012Registration date April 13, 2013 Last seen - Oct 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Thank you
contact with hardware engineer and get the solution.