This article will show you how to see the source code of a webpage on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
How to view the source code of a webpage under Safari?
To be able to view the source code of a webpage under Safari, you first need to enable the Developer menu:
- Click on Safari menu > Preferences > Advanced.
- Tick the box Show Develop menu in menu bar.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Go to the Develop menu > Show Page Source
How to view the source code of a webpage under Google Chrome?
- Right-click the page and click on View Page Source or press Ctrl + U, to see the page's source in a new tab.
How to view the source code of a webpage under Mozilla Firefox?
- Open the webpage that you want to see the source code.
- Right click on it and select View the source of the page.
Do you need more help with web browsers? Check out our forum!
- How to view source code in safari
- Safari view source
- How to view page source on mac
- View the source code of a page in IE8
- View your download history in Safari: Mac, iPad, iPhone > Guide
- Myth - You can hide the source code of an HTML page
- Hackers Make Off With Panic's Source Code
- Download Instagram photos: online, Chrome, bulk, free > Guide
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- How to Clear Your Web Browser's Cache?
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Clear Bing search history
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to search GIFs on Google