- My toshiba satellite A660-056 is not booting
- How do i fix my toshiba satellite laptop that won't boot up ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Toshiba satellite reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Hardware
- Toshiba satellite boot disk download free ✓ - Forum - Recovery software
- Boot toshiba satellite in safe mode - Guide
- Toshiba Satellite C850 endless boot looping ✓ - Forum - Laptop
You probably have a corrupted copy of Windows. I suggest you restore the laptop to it's factory condition. If you can't do the restore then your hard disk may have failed.