- My toshiba satellite A660-056 is not booting
- Toshiba satellite a660 fn key not working ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Toshiba satellite reboot and select proper boot device - Forum - Hardware
- Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot past toshiba screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- My Toshiba laptop won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba laptop cannot reach login screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
You probably have a corrupted copy of Windows. I suggest you restore the laptop to it's factory condition. If you can't do the restore then your hard disk may have failed.