Cannot change static ip address

Closed
Sherief India - 11 May 2008 à 06:51
GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday 29 November 2008 Status Member Last seen 8 December 2008 - 2 Dec 2008 à 02:57
hello I am using win XP, using a wireless NIC,
I caanot change tyhe IP of the card
message :there is a hidden IP with the card cannot be changed

3 responses

GiantLeap Posts 85 Registration date Saturday 29 November 2008 Status Member Last seen 8 December 2008 45
2 Dec 2008 à 02:57
disable your wireless connection first, then open its properties, TCP/IP configuration, "use the following ip address:"
I have the exact same problem :/
Same problem
i have the same problem but from looking around it says to contact your isp and ask then to change it or ask for a dynamic ip address they may charge additional fees i dont know yet but im going to try it