Default pw for dell inspirion for repair program

Closed
electricite1 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 14, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 14, 2013 - Feb 14, 2013 at 07:36 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Feb 14, 2013 at 01:15 PM
Hello, can t remember or never set password for admin . trying to use repair on dell inspirion is there a default password.
Thanks Steve

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Feb 14, 2013 at 01:15 PM
Hi electricite1,

Kindly check the below mentioned link to know the scope of support for password issues on this website:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Before we can help you with any password related issues, it needs to be verified that you are the legitimate owner of the computer. In order to do this we would need the System Service Tag Number of the computer and the Name or the Registered User of the computer. As this is confidential information it is requested that you send this information in a direct message to me. I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request. I am sending you a private message as well. Respond to the message and provide the system's Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action.

Please do write back to us.