Dude I fixed this problem I have windows 8 follow these steps and you should be able to fix this:
* press windows button and u should see that weird purple (or any) colour screen that has all games and stuff
* Type 'mouse' without touching or pressing anything on that screen, now should say no apps match your search.
* Now on your right hand side u should see "Apps" tab high-lighted, directly beneath it is settings -> click that
* and look for 'Mouse' tag with a mouse picture on it. -> click it (usually 1st tag in row 2)
* Now Mouse settings window should pop up -> now click on the last tab (Device Settings)
* Now You should see the name of your touch/track pad, and underneath should be some buttons.
* Click on settings. A new window will pop up giving you the instructions of your mouse track pad.
* You can watch all that if you want to learn new stuff about your mouse touch pad but for this tutorial click on the little arrow on the right side of the sub-heading 'Pointing'.
* Now double click on palm check and set the sensitivity to 0 (or minimal).
* Apply Settings and Enjoy Your Games