Restore data and file after PC recovery onToshiba systems XP

Closed
markong Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 25, 2013 - Feb 25, 2013 at 01:03 PM
 markie17 - Mar 2, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Hello, The more information supplied the easier it is to solved. The problem with Erecovery and factory reset function completed. And I backed up all the data and files before I did this. Now how to I get this data and files, Microsoft product key code, games, Alien Shooter, XAvengers, Chicken Invaders 2 and Supercow which I had paid for from Oberon Media and had all the product key codes for all the above. The answer from djsmurf 113 Posts January 9 2009 Registration date 2 May 2011.
Is fine up until I get to the F8 function as I know I need to go into Safe mode and networking but then have forgotten how to do the rest.
Because my Net Book is a,' ACER ASPIRE D255 WITH TOSHIBA SYSTEM MICROSOFT XP INSTALLED AND MICROSOFT HOME AND STUDENT INSTALLED?

Because I have done this previously the need to go into safe mode and networking and use one of the tabs in the step after ; Documents and setting' and everything else .

I have looked on internet but and with out any results and need more details from DJSMURF.

Related:

1 response

The method used by djsmurf is fine for all computer user with Windows 7 but because I have Toshiba systems installed from the retailer. When I purchased this netbook the retail sales staff used a toshiba laptop to install systems. So from previous experience this systems requires users to enter Safe mode and either Networking or comand prompt or Debugging one of the other safwe mode and when working in top tabs of programes and documents instead of third tab needed to go to another tab and used another sequence of steps to get security message. Although this may sound strange as I have the answer since this date I have lost the instruction of how to istalll and solve this problem. Because I had an memory card error message when I played games so I did a PC recovery to solve this?

And finally I had to email the files to outlook and download that way and since I am on a protable internet connection I had to scan and pretend to purchase some service to complete this install of the back up created from PC rECOVERY.

wINDOWS xp hOME AND sTUDENT ON acer aspire one d255 or Toshiba Systems d255.