-
Registration date
Monday May 6, 2013
Status
Last seen
May 29, 2013
-
Hello,

hy!in previouse days i have the issue that if i cnct the cable to pc thn i properly work but if i cnnct it to laptop it shows a yellow triangle with balck exclamatn mark on the task bar where two computers shows the cnctn... where as it workd properly before....plz sugest me

4 replies

Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi,

"Yellow triangle with black exclamation mark" indicates you have limited access to your network. This means that your computer can connect to the network but the settings for it are not correct. Right-click the network icon and select 'repair' to fix this problem. For additional troubleshooting steps please refer to the below mentioned link:

https://ccm.net/faq/848-windows-xp-repairing-the-network-connection

Do reply with results.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday January 20, 2013
Status
Last seen
June 7, 2015

i hv window 7.can it will work on window 7 also???
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi,

I replied to you with the steps for Window XP because in your configuration it is mentioned "Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80". However, these commands work fine with Windows 7 also. All you need to do is open the command prompt with "Elevated Access". Please check the below mentioned link for steps on how to open Command Prompt with Privileges:

https://ccm.net/faq/5591-run-the-command-prompt-with-privileges

Do reply with results.
Registration date
Monday May 6, 2013
Status
Last seen
May 29, 2013

I have the same problem with my hp mini windows 7 starter. can you please help me?