My laptop audio was damaged

Closed
owzang Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 19, 2013 - Mar 19, 2013 at 05:20 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Mar 19, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Hello,

please help me. my laptop keyboard and audio was damaged. it was spilled with water, but my keyboard already fixed and replaced a new one, but my audio still not working. the devices was properly installed, still, there is no sound.. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX IT..... PLEASE..... thank you..
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Mar 19, 2013 at 06:06 PM
Hi owzang,

As you mentioned "Liquid Spillage" damaged speakers, there is a probability there is some sort of physical damage to the speakers or the connections have shorted due to spillage. A work around can be reseating the speaker connections (if the speakers are not on-board).

Note: This step requires you to reseat the components by removing the system cover/taking apart the chassis. Please perform these steps only if you are comfortable else seek a technician's help. Also, refer to the Service Manual for accurate steps and safety instructions.

Do reply with results.