Blue screen of death

Closed
kauboy13 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 20, 2013 - Mar 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM
imaks12 Posts 35 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2014 - Mar 20, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Hello,
few days back my laptop fall down from a height of 1feet. At first display was gone. So i opened myself e whole lappy and then assembled. It works but slowly. So i formatted my 500gb hdd. It ran smoothly the whole day. By d next morning when i started it during start up it hangs up nd got bsod. I tried save mood also but same things happen. Than again i reformat nd whole day runs okay but in d mornig same occurs. So i went to format again. I saw by somehow my all 4 drives changed to dynamic type. I changed it to all basic. Again i installed the windows 7 ultimate 64bit in d very next morning. It runs ok for next 18 hours. Then next day it shows bsod. Bsod pop-up so fast that i cant read what it say. My laptop config is 500gb hdd, 6gb ram, intel i3 2.1 ghz, 1gb nvidia 520m, asus k53sj series

Related:

1 response

imaks12 Posts 35 Registration date Tuesday March 19, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2014 12
Mar 20, 2013 at 05:59 AM
Your hard drive will fail either sooner or later, for sure. I'd recommend you to replace it ASAP. Since, you void the warranty, you can't ask for replacement and should purchase a new one

Alternatively, You can post minidump files with your next reply and we could seek around and report if any possible errors found. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:

Prevent Automatic Restart After Failure:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Double Click on System & Security.
2. Find Startup and Recovery section at the bottom of the window and choose settings.
3. Uncheck the box stating automatic restart.
4. Press OK button 2 times. From now on, your machine will not start automatically so could you read what BSOD says.

How to Find & Attach Minidump Files?

Minidump file were located in folder at location C:\windows\ . Make a zip file for minidump folder and upload it to any file sharing sites like Dropbox and give us the link.

Lets see what we can do to help resolve your BSOD problems.

Till then, good luck with laptop.

Cheers,