- Disable the Sand box in Google Chrome.
- Right-click on your "Google Chrome" shortcut --> Properties.
- "Google Chrome Properties" will be opened. Make sure that "Shortcut" tab is selected. In "Target", you can find a line that says
- Now at the end of it, give one space and type
[Note: Make sure that you give one space gap otherwise it will pop-up an error message.]
- Now in the "Target", it should appear as:
"C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --no-sandbox
Say "Thank you"
Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM
6087 users have said thank you to us this month