Seems to me that this is a circuit problem which only a qualified technician can attend to.
However, if you wish, I can check your laptop for viruses.
I can make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5. Click on the green arrow to ensure you have the latest version. Click on the eyedropper icon and ensure all of the items are checked.
6. Click on the Magnifying glass with the + sign and run the analysis.
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
7. Close ZHPDiag.
8. To transmit the report, click on this link :
9. Click on Parcourir and search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.
11. Click on "upload »
12. Copy the URL and post it here.
Moderator /Security Contributor