- Laptop shut off
- Laptop shutting down when unplugged ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop shuts down suddenly with a click sound ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop shuts down and restarts itself ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Laptop shuts down when playing games not overheating ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Laptop shut off and won't turn back on ✓ - Forum - Laptop
If your laptop is old say about more than 3 years and showing no power symptom then you should Check the power cable connection coming from SMPS to Motherboard as well. check the cables of your computer. Check the cable of Hard Disk connecting to motherboard and also check the RAM slots whether RAM is properly inserted. In case of loose RAM, your CPU box will lay a beep sound. Check the power cable connection coming from SMPS to Motherboard as well.