Inspiron mini dell system restore

Closed
ruthab Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2013 - Aug 11, 2013 at 07:54 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Aug 18, 2013 at 09:25 AM
Hi,
I wanted to restore the system on my inspiron mini dell Windows 7 laptop and i said system restore. How ever it has been a long time and all it is doing is it just say please wait and it becomes black again and again for long time. So. I am very worried as i am going to start class and i need it very much. Please tell me what to do about it. Thank you for your assistance and i hope to hear from you. Soon.
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 18, 2013 at 09:25 AM
Hi ruthab,

If you want to perform System Restore on your computer, click the below mentioned hyperlink:

How Do I Use the Windows System Restore Utility?

If you want to restore your computer to Factory Settings click the below mentioned hyperlink:

How to restore your Windows 7 computer to factory settings

Please ensure that you are following the correct steps. If you are still not able to perform the desired task, please reply with the exact System Model Number of your Dell Inspiron Mini Laptop.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6