1. Remove all the external devices and Power Sources (AC Adapter and Battery) from the computer.
2. Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds to release Flea Power from the computer.
3. Connect only the power connections and then try to power on the computer and check. If the issue persists, try the next step.
4. Try to observe if there is any beep code heard during start up.
5. Please try to observe if any symptoms are exhibited by the lights on the machine.
6. If the lights on the machine are ON or beeps are heard, this is possibly a No POST (Power On Self Test) situation. Most of the POST related issues are due to Memory Modules. If possible, try to re-seat the memory modules in the machine. Take a technician's help or refer to the service manual for accurate steps and safety instructions.
If the issue still persists please reply with the exact System Model Number of your Dell Inspiron laptop.
Do reply with results.
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.