Can Connect to Wireless Router, but not to the Internet?

Closed
swainjena Posts 1 Registration date Friday November 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 8, 2013 - Nov 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM
justdo_IT Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2013 - Nov 13, 2013 at 02:44 AM
I have more than one devices at home that need internet access via Wifi. I have a DIR 600 Wireless Router. I am able to connect to internet with my laptop using the wired connection through my Router, but I am not able to access the internet via wifi. I cannot connect to internet through my mobiles wifi. I have made all the resets to the Router possible, but to no avail. Could you please provide some help. If you do more details just ask .

1 response

justdo_IT Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday November 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2013
Nov 13, 2013 at 02:44 AM
were you able to connect your mobile device to your wireless router? If so, there might be a problem with your router in sending data to you modem (ISP). Or try to use another wirelsess router to check if where is the problem came from. But if you still get the same eror you better call your ISP