Toshiba Satellite L655-S5146 has a virus trying to restore

Solved/Closed
Rayray24 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 9 December 2013 Status Member Last seen 9 December 2013 - 9 Dec 2013 à 01:31
Rayray24 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 9 December 2013 Status Member Last seen 9 December 2013 - 9 Dec 2013 à 21:37
I believe my lab top Toshiba Satellite L655-S5146 has a virus and I'm trying to restore it but when I turn it on it just goes to the screen that says Toshiba Leading Innovation and won't do nothing else what can I do to restore reset reboot my computer??
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
9 Dec 2013 à 07:18
Hello

Can you boot in safe mode with networking?
Rayray24 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 9 December 2013 Status Member Last seen 9 December 2013
9 Dec 2013 à 11:38
I can't get it to do anything when I cut it on it stops at the first screen that comes up and it won't do anything else
Rayray24 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 9 December 2013 Status Member Last seen 9 December 2013
9 Dec 2013 à 11:38
How do I boot in safe mode?
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
9 Dec 2013 à 16:12
Start while tapping F8
Rayray24 Posts 4 Registration date Monday 9 December 2013 Status Member Last seen 9 December 2013
9 Dec 2013 à 21:37
I did it again and it worked thank you!!