Laptop toshiba

Closed
laverne basnight Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 15, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 15, 2013 - Dec 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 30, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Hi, can someone please tell me how I can get sign on my laptop? I have wireless WIFI. I forgot the password or I may have locked myself out. I used it a couple time and did not get the chance to use it regular now I cannot do anything with it. No icons or nothing. It tells me incorrect password and to go to accountlive.com. I did try that and still no luck. Where can I found the IP address.
Thank you.
Related:

3 responses

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 16, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Have you lost or forgot the wifi password or ip address?
If you lost pr forgot your wifi password please tell me your ip address.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
Blocked Profile
Dec 16, 2013 at 03:26 PM
If i may.....

PLease let us know your router make and model, and we should be able to asist in rebuilding your network from scratch.

Hang in there. Please post back.
Laverne Basnight
Dec 30, 2013 at 04:46 PM
I wiil look for the router. I assume it is the box that is connected with the computer Netgear would that be the router? Also where can I found the make and model infomation.
Blocked Profile
Dec 30, 2013 at 05:29 PM
Yes, it is the box that is labled netgear. If you turn it over, the make and model will be there.