Msn messenger shared folders

Closed
Di - Feb 28, 2009 at 09:34 PM
 girl - Sep 24, 2009 at 04:25 PM
Hello,
Hope I hear back form you guys.
I had updated my MSN messenger to 8.1 I think it was and lost my ability to have shared folders or could not access, also gave my friend a weird message and he in turn had to reboot.
So I uninstalled mess 8.1 and installed 7 I think it was, I still cannot find my shared folder anywhere.
I beleive it was in tools before but now I have no clue.
Did I lose my shared and if not, how can retreive or re open my shared so I can look at my content.

Thanks a bunch

Diane
Related:

4 responses

Have the same problem grrrrrrrr not a happy chappy
found something that said to install this
https://www.foldershare.com/
but I still can't find the bloody thing
I have just tried to find the sharing option to share a photo... I found it next to search contacts, menu, then share file if that helps!!! :D
said to install this
https://www.foldershare.com/
but I still can't find the bl dy thing
show the menu bar from a chat window, and click on files, select "publish files online", it will show up 2 options: start sharing files on windows live and view your sharing folders files on your computer. you can find the share folder there.
do you know if the sharing folder will contain all of the files previously stored in there?
Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! I found em! That was most helpful of you ....... I don't think I would have found them by myself ..... I think MSN did a great job of hiding them grrrrrrrr
I updated to the latest version of MSN Messenger ( Version 2009 Build 14.0.8064.206) as well as ie8 two days ago. I can see my sharing folders but I cannot synchronize the sharing folders with my chat partners. When I try to share files in the folders it says that I can see my folders but I also get a message that says that folders will not get synchronized. Any suggestions?
Dear Chris,

But why I can't Syn with my friend share folder? Please help, thanks.