HP 6 recovery dvds how to merge into one single ISO image

Closed
ashokkantsharma Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014 - Jan 9, 2014 at 01:07 PM
ashokkantsharma Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014 - Jan 14, 2014 at 08:39 AM
my question is straight I have 6 recovery dvd, how to merge into one single ISO image and
then want to make bootable pen drive from that single ISO.

Please answer it straight.

thanks & rgds
Related:

4 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 9, 2014 at 07:01 PM
good question!

for what purpose? I am curious. thank you
ashokkantsharma Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 at 04:17 AM
to ac3mark

the purpose is simple "convenience"!

in past I have stored thing on dvd and cds and with time they tend to be unreliable due to scratches or fungus, and you know when these cd & dvd go wrong! answer is when you need them the most (a real pain in back)

secondly instead of having six dvd I would prefer pen drive, its compact and every thing is in one place.

thirdly I have external dvd writer so if I am on tour carrying my laptop along with it I will be carrying my six DVDs and DVD writer also, just in case if system crashes.

Forth and most important you have learned something new and will impress your friend and boss with your new skill

So any expert here have idea please advice me step by step.

rgds
Blocked Profile
Jan 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Thank you.

Well, the theory that you wish to put to practice would be "partitioning" the USB stick into multiple drives. This tool will allow you to do it.

Have Fun!

http://u3-tool.sourceforge.net/

//ark
-Moderator/Contributor
ashokkantsharma Posts 5 Registration date Thursday January 9, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 at 08:39 AM
i am not having fun!

cannot find any good tutorial on "u3-tool" how to ?
can you provide me link or help how to ?

but your suggestion forced me to google and I found some good tuts on
multiboot usb drive.

thanks any way....